K-8th Grade Program
Our K-8 program is designed to inspire a love for wisdom.
The Bridge K-8th grade model is for parents, teachers, and students to collaborate and customize a learning plan that is adaptive, rigorous and motivating for each student. This plan focuses on the student’s learning style, interests, and academic goals. Bridge will facilitate this personalization with access to: licensed and highly qualified teachers, a spectrum of quality curriculum options, educational software, technology, assessments, and a weekly learning cohort. Cohort is a time to come to campus and meet with a learning coordinator and your class with a cap of up to twelve students. This three hour cohort meeting time will be the same each week, and will either be a morning (9am – 12pm) or afternoon (1-4 pm) cohort. Once the cap has been reached, students will be placed on a waiting list and we will follow the ORS 338.125 for admitting new students.
Interested in our K-8th grade program?
1. Schedule a tour and/or orientation – Get an overview of our school! This is also a great time to ask any questions and to make sure BCA will be a good fit for your family.
2. Complete an Enrollment Form & turn in required paperwork – This form can be submitted online. Once submitted, you will get an email requesting the required documents (birth certificate, vaccination records…)
3. Schedule a Math and Reading iReady Assessment – Once your paperwork has been received, our office will set up a time for your child to take their assessments.
4. Attend a Curriculum Meeting – Review curriculum options with your child’s interests, learning style, and academic goals in mind. Decide on a planned course of study for English, Math, Social Studies and Science. During the meeting, you will also choose a cohort time.
5. Attend cohort! During the curriculum meeting you will get a date when your child will start attending cohort.